Thursday, June 19, 2008

Viva La Vida (Spanish for Long Live Life or Live the life)

"Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends" - the fourth studio album of Coldplay, released a few days back. Happen to listen to the numbers, but did not like them much. I Felt a bit betrayed by Coldplay after this. I was a die hard fan for them after Parachutes, A Rush of Blood to Head and X&Y. Mann... they were awesome. But, somehow this 4th album did not attract me much. However they could successfully try the alternative rock genre in this album. Of all the songs, I like Violet Hill which is being played in VH1 very often these days. The title song is also okay type and Life in Technicolor, I like its music. But, not liking just one album or some of their songs don't really repel me from the music of ColdPlay. X&Y was #1 in both UK and US charts for many weeks in 2005. Hope this new album also get the similar response.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: