Sunday, July 8, 2007

All these Three Years ...

On 1st July, 2007 I completed 3 long years of my professional career. Now, sitting alone in my cozy bedroom, I am just recollecting my life in all these three years. One thing is common to all these years, and that's Pune. Variety is the spice of life, but probably I didn't bother to add spices to my life by making too much changes to my life. Take it as my apathy or my utter laziness. My friends, as I can see from a bird's eye view, added a lot of spices to their lives by going abroad, changing many jobs, increasing the figures in their payslips, experimenting newer things in life, relationships etc etc ... and the list goes on. But, me ??? I am there where I was 3 years ago. No wonder, my friends and my juniors tell me ... "Haloi, you haven't changed yaar, Neither your look nor your behaviors, infact nothing. You are the same old Haloi, we had for 4 long years in campus". And I say, "Yes, you guys are right".
I still carry the same traits with me, being too much emotional, too much sentimental, a bit psycho, too much frustrated and desperate about girls, short tempered, negativity and pessimism in everything, very sincere to my work, faithful to people like a dog and ... yeah that's all.
Well, but I just want to recollect what I did in these three years, and don't want to pass any justification or explanation to my deeds. So, lemme start...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: