Monday, May 21, 2007

...Sick & Tired

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there?, 'cause I'm also one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?

[modified to suit my needs]

...well, I am not suffering from Schizophrenia or anything like that, but probably some imaginary or hypothetical characters do exist in my heart & mind. At this age of mine its totally baseless to talk about loneliness or depression and frankly, I am devoid of both. But there are times when these hypothetical characters come out from my inside and befriends me. I try to see them in the eyes of real characters that surrounds me. And, here I go wrong. The imaginary characters, are something out of this world, they are just concrete examples of a paragon. Probably, reality can never be so good and serene as my hypothetical world. When I am under the influence of these non-existent entities, I try to acquire affection, love, or rather beg some peace from the reality, and I am left behind as a vagabond. Coz, Reality dont care.

[This post is written in a complete tired, exhausted and raped state. Continually working for nearly 30 hours, I reached a state of mind where I could demarcate between reality and imagination and I curse myself for commingling these two sides of a coin.]

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: