Saturday, April 7, 2007

Blogging vs. Loneliness

15 years ago or around that time, my parents inspired me to write my personal diaries. According to them, the diary will help me improve my writing skills and also act as a tracking tool of the way I am spending my daily life. It will lead to better time management. Now, when I look back the days, I feel that they were right. Diaries infact help keep track of the life. But times have changed, blogs have taken place of diaries. These days, whatever time I find out of my busy professional life, I stick to blogging. I blog more often, when I feel more lonely, senti, emotional. Blogging help me spend time just with myself, speak to myself, and also to take out the disturbances from my mind.
Hats Off to That !!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: