Sunday, October 5, 2008

treat for the ears...

Usually whatever songs I write about in my blog becomes chart toppers. Life in a Metro, Jaane Tu ..Ya Jaane Na, Rock On .. are some examples. I know, my taste of music is good. This time I am writing about Karan Johar's Dostana. I love the song Jaane Kyun sung by Vishal Dadlani, of music directors duo Vishal-Shekhar fame and lead vocalist of the band Pentagram, infact he is the music director also. Other songs are also okay type. Should grip the mileage as more and more TV channels and FMs start playing them. The lyric of this song is too long to post it here. Jaane Kyun is a must listen to ... A feel good song with a sweet feeling of happiness.

Another movie, a Subhash Ghai musical to release soon is Yuuvraj. It has A.R Rehman's music, and I just can't wait to get hold of the music files. Should be another treat for the ears.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: