Friday, July 8, 2005

show me the way ...

After completing 1 yr. of my professional life, I can draw a regular curve of my past 1 yr. A week looks like a circular buffer... Monday to Friday ... totally similar.. as though I am xeroxing one day and carrying its copies while going about with the flow of life. 'Weekend'.. much awaited for... specially between 1pm to 6 pm of a Friday afternoon.. but nothing special about it too... It has also lost its charm. I usually feel that I should do something to bring a new ambience to my fading zeal and enthu. I draw out many plans .. write open source software and post it in sourceforge or freshmeat; join some NGO and help needy people in Pune ... all types of bombastic ideas flourish in my mind. I have the will, but dont find the way... So how can I believe the saying "Where there is a will, there is a way"... I wish .. someone show me the way... par, kehna aasan hai, karna muskil hai ... still life is going on ...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: