Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 - 1st Post

My blog was lying stale for 17 days and this is the 1st post for this year. Before I realized, 2 weeks of the new year has already passed. Strange !!! It seemed like just a few days back when it was New Year's Eve. People make resolutions for the new year, but I don't. I find it difficult to adhere to resolutions. I just believe in making short time plans and trying to stick to it. I am keeping a record of movies I watched since the 1st of Jan - 2010. Nothing official about it, but thought it will be nice to post the list of movies I watched in the whole year, on 31st Dec - 2010. But only movies which I am watching for the 1st time. 2nd time view finds no place in my spreadsheet. And know what, I am using Google Docs for this.Updating documents in the cloud ? :-)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: