Saturday, September 27, 2008

Karlo Zyaada Ka Iraada ...

These days I am very much fond of the advertisement of Max New York Life being aired in almost all the TV channels. It shows the circle of life.L wants I, I wants F, F wants E and E in turn wants L. This is the circle which acts as a driving force to lead life.
The video depicts a young stylish boy with long curly hair crossing the road. As he was crossing, he sees a man in his stylish bike waiting for the traffic signal to go green. The young boy thinks "If I had a bike like this"... while the man in the bike looks at another man in bike with a beautiful lady as his pillion rider. This man thinks "If I had a girl like this"... at the same time the girl on the bike looks at another lady by the side of the road with her kid. She thinks, "I wish I have a kid like that someday..." and the circle don't ends here. The lady with the kid in turn looks at a diamond necklace in a showroom which was being bought by rich man. She thinks... "I wish I could buy that necklace"... As the rich man comes out of the shop buying the necklace and was about to enter his Mercedes, he see the young boy with long curly hair. He gives a sad look, spreading his fingers over his bald head and wishes, "I wish I had such hairs".... And the circle of life gets a complete round.

I love this advertisement just too much. The plot of the ad is so good and is completely in line with the theme of an insurance company. There is a song which gets played at the background of this ad, the lyrics says ...

Nazar ko kya chahiye, khwab thori zyaada...
Aare khwab ko kya chahiye, rang thori zyaada...
Karlo dil zyaada ka iraada. (2)
.... Aaare re re. . .
Chand mere paas hain, Suraj toh la do zara...
Nazar ko kya chahiye, khwab thori zyaada...

which translates in English as ...

What does vision wants? Some more dreams ...
What does dream wants ? Some more colors ...
So, make mind for something more ...
....
The Moon is with me, Can you get me the Sun ?
What does vision wants? Some more dreams ...


See the video here ...


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: