Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3 years of loyality...

recently, I completed three years of employment with my current employer. With such a high rate of attrition in IT Industry, I can call it an achievement or a slowdown in my career. I don't know if its a myth or a fact, but there is a general belief that one should keep changing job profile in order to grow in this industry. In fact, I have seen that trend in real life. But, take it as my apathy to face newer challenge or just any other reason, I am still loyal to my employer. In this period of 3 years, I have seen so many changes around me. I was hired by a different company, but now I am known to belong to a different company. Its all about acquisition. There is a drastic change in the faces I see around me. New people, newer faces. And, life is just going on ...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: