Friday, June 15, 2007

Hard Work Kills !!!


Yesterday, I complete one month working for a customer escalation for one of the product of my company. When, I look back throughout those 30 days, it looks like a thousand years. Working till 12 midnite almost everyday, making Pizza Hut richer almost each day for my dinner. Although the work has not finished, but for all the work I did, I got killed by atleast 1%, if not more. I was on the impresion that the work will get over by yesterday, but it was a bolt from the blue, when the commitment to the work got extended by an indefinite period. But amidst of all these corporate blues, where do I stand ? May be I can take 2-3 days break and start afresh. I get paid for it, so I have to do it. Thats what professional ethics is. For the 1st time in my 3 yrs. of professional life, I can feel what is stress actually. How fatigue can make your brain totally numb. I feel a pain in my shoulders, as though the weight of the world is on my arms. At this time, I need a cradle, where I can rest my heart and mind. Can Somebody Hear Me?... I Am Screaming From So Far Away .... !!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: