Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good to See & say WOW !!!

I was at my friend's place this Saturday, who stays in Magarpatta Cyber City in Pune. I was really amazed to see the developments inside the campus. I have been a frequent visitor to his house during our house-pooling days, but I didn't have the opportunity to see the new Jogger's Park being built. When I saw it yesterday, I had just only one word in my mouth ... "WOW". The guys behind the whole plan must have a good futuristic vision, to plan such a park. We were analyzing the techniques implemented to develop the various structures articulating nature to the best possible extent. It was simply great. Even birds were confused if the fish dale made was a real or an artificial one [:-)]. The park is still in the development phase, and 2 yrs. down the line it will be so good to see it, as I have seen it while it was being developed.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: