Thursday, September 2, 2010

a lot like avatar

I was late in watching James Cameron's Avatar. While most people watched it last December, I watched it just a few days back when the special edition is re-released. Great movie... amazing effects but could have been a bit shorter as my eyes got strained wearing the 3D glasses for 3 long hrs. I don't know about other people but I took away not the special effects of the movie but a feeling about the happenings around me, which is a lot like Avatar. The Maoist problem in India. I know bloodshed can never be justified, but there is a limit to which exploitation remain tolerated. I would myself had not tolerated if someone take away my home, my land in the name of refineries, mining or any other shits. I am not at all trying to justify the killings of the innocent people and security personnels, but our lawmakers should try to solve the problem rather than trying to suppress it. Similar was the case in North East, and the problem still remains. And there are people like Anil Agarwal of Vedanta, who in his blind aspiration of becoming the richest Indian is playing the role of Parker in India's Avatar...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: