Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Going Gets Tough ....

When going gets tough... tough gets going... May be 10yrs. ago, when I heard that song by BoyZone, I never knew the significance of this oneliner. But as I step into the real life, life far awy from mom's care and dad's shield... I realise how true the statment is. I dont dream of a very bombastic life... just a life of norma; person. I want to do what a normal person should be able to do... THAT'S IT... but when life dont fulfill your normal demands, life becomes real frustrating ... The frustration may range from not able to drive in a steep slope, in a very packed traffic or even to not be able to wear the type of clothes I like to wear. and then, i just have one word.. LIFE SUCKS!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: