Sunday, November 5, 2006

Doggy at the Chowpathy !!!

Well, chowpathy is a place which you can find only in Pune or Mumbai. While Juhu Beach Chowpathy is so famous for its junk fast food, there is another chowpathy near to my home in Pune. Its called Bavdhan Chowpath [A Romantic Spot] Yess.. this place is indeed romantic. you will see loads of couples in bikes or cars feeling at the third world. But, my writing about this chowpathy has nothing to do with that. Its about 2 puppies, which looks to be of good breed, should not be older than a few weeks. These 2 puppies are a indeed a great attarction for me to this place, apart from the place. What should I say about them ?? Such silken fars, smoooth paws .... aaahhhh I can't explain in words. I will say just one thing, hold the puppies in your arms and all your worries will go away.... Seriously ... I just love it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: