Saturday, December 31, 2011

the year that was ... 2011

Finally, the last day of yet another year. Adieu 2011. The whole year was just so so for me. I could keep my wish of not going to office on weekends and holidays except for 2 - 3 instances. Same applies to the coming year as well. The whole year I worked a lot (a lot indeed), cribbed a lot as well. Watched a lot of movies. The list of movies can be found here. I spent a lot of time with myself.  Otherwise, the year can be just remembered as a year with innumerable number of fuel price hikes, a lot of instances of stealing my hard earned money by the government (f**king scams), and we lost many people who touched my life in one way or the other ... Steve Jobs, Dennis Ritchie, Bhupen Hazarika, Dev Anand, Shammi Kapoor to name a few. Saw the impact of social networks and online media in changing the way we live lives... Egypt, Libya, Anna Hazare... I watched NH7 Weekender in Pune. Attended such a musical festival for the 1st time in my life, which I christened as "Pune's Own WoodStock". Throughout the year, I felt how office politics can make you feel frustrated and suffocated, yet I feel my disinclination to change my job. I was not very active in blogging in this year, a feeling of laziness or reluctance ? I don't know. I visited my Alma Mater after almost 6 years. Really enjoyed the 3 days in campus.  So, finally au revoir 2011, an okay year to me...

I wish 2012 be another year worth living. So, what's my new year resolution ? I f**king hate that question.

Wishing all my readers a very Happy New Year - 2012. Have a Great Year Ahead... !!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

humse naam nahi poocha karte said...

Haloi by the name ..kabhiz sale kahan ho tum..suvar ban gaye ho lagat hai facebook.orkut kahan kahan nahi dhoonda hai tumko..kuch ata pata hi nahi hai tumhara ...aur yeh kya kalyug ke valmiki ban gaye ho kya?? itna bada ramayan kaise likhte ho be??..:) but whetver it its its very nice and depicts the haloi i know ...yadd rakha sale ..kitne b bade lekhak ban jaao magar .."Halllowed be the thy name" yeh naamkaran sanskar tumhara hune hi kiya hai