Monday, August 2, 2010

The Ultimate Gift

The Gift of Work : You know, you do any work like you just did… you can do anything.

The Gift of Money: The charge card company declined the charge. That's impossible. I don't have a credit limit. Just run it through again. It's always our practice to run it through again, but they declined.

The Gift of Friends: I need a friend.You expect this friendship to continue? I plan on knowing Jason for the rest of my life.

The Gift of Learning: Do you truly know how to learn? Villagers wait for books. You bring them new books. They are waiting for you to pick up old books. Exchange. Library.

The Gift of Problems: Well, you don't begin to live until you've lost everything. Heck, I've lost everything three or four times. It's the perfect place to start.

The Gift of Family: And Emily, she's the best decision I ever made. What's gonna happen to my mom? I really don't hate her, you know.

The Gift of Laughter: –Salud. –Salud –Salud 

The Gift of Dreams: You need to be free, free to dream. You need to come up with a dream, then act on it. And honestly, I don't know if I have my own dream. But I do know I can help others fulfill theirs.

The Gift of Giving: She owes $1,600 in back rent. So, apparently… someone came by and covered my back rent.

The Gift of a Day: What would your dream be? My dream? My dream was a perfect day. And I'm just finishing it.

The Gift of Love: I love you, Son. – I love you too.

Courtesy: The Ultimate Gift

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: