Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yummy Kentuckies

For sometime I was craving for Kentucky fried chickens. Bored of staying under house arrest for a few weeks, finally I went out to hangout all with myself. I bought some music CDs, books and usual window shopping. Something in the mall reminded me of my college library. As I was browsing through the book pages, a teenaged couple sat by my side and disguised as book readers started doing PDA (Public Display of Affection). They were a cute young couple, and I left the spot to give them some privacy. Similar scenes were seen in my college library, where a few fortunate boys could grab one of from the scarce female species, and library was their favorite haunts. Anyways. Finally stood in a long queue to grab my potion of Kentucky, and headed towards home. It was so humid today and I sweated like hell. More or less, it was a pacifying evening spent.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: