Monday, April 5, 2010

linkedin.com

Over the past few weeks, I am increasingly visiting linkedin.com, and building my professional network of trusted contacts. In fact its my favorite way to kill my time. Just go through the public profiles, read through the works they have done. It feels nice to read through the professional achievements of people and sometimes its a bit depressing to think on my own context if I have done anything great in the last 6 years of my professional life, besides doing justice to my salary. But, trying to go with the pace, I too have built my professional profile. Bits and bytes of the works I have done, I can call it my online resume. But seriously, linkedin.com is amazing. It really feels good to read through works done by great minds. I was going through the professional profile of one of the great minds, architect of my company. 20 years back he wrote his own CVS for version control of sources, and it was being used for 10+ years in the company until the company moved to some enterprise CVS solution. At the end of the day, its do what you love and love what you do...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: