Friday, December 19, 2008

The Holidays

blogging after a long time. We have our year end break started from today and my God... its 10 long days. I really don't have any idea what to do. Cleaning my house, washing my clothes and all house hold chores will just take some of my hours. And , I am getting nightmares thinking about sitting idle at home all day. But, I believe this is the right time to spend some time really with myself. May be I want to go somewhere far from the maddening crowd, a place where there is no telephone, no emails, no TV, no material thoughts... just me and myself. I wish ... such a place exists. So, finally I plan to spend a solitary vacation just with me. And, I really wish that I don't get bothered by any external factors. 10 long days ... just me, myself and my solitude.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: