Sunday, August 5, 2007

how does it feel ?

How does it feel when you discover that when you were celebrating your achievement, you actually got ruined somewhere?
How does it feel when you find that inspite of being so generous, kind and good to people around you, bad things keep happening with you?

Although I have so many thoughts in my mind... I don't wanna dirty my blog with shits. I am just asking myself only one question, "If there is a God, they why has He let me die?" Ofcourse this question is totally irrelevant for me.

Toota Toota Ek Parinda Aise Toota
Ke Phir Jud Naa Paaya
Loota Loota Kisne Usko Aise Loota
Ke Phir Ud Naa Paaya
Girta Hua Woh Asma Se
Aakar Gira Zameen Par

Is this a life I was supposed to lead ??? I don't know... nobody knows...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: