Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Rocking 14th February !!!

well.. 14th February has always been a day of celebration for me... as its my brother's birthday. but I never had celebrated it as a Valentine's Day !!! it all began with a random plan and I along with my friends landed up in one of the most happening lounge in Pune. The ambience of the place was too good. The music, the crowd, the edibles.. everything were just great... I was at the height of good mood and enthu, and so enjoyed every bit of the time ... what should I say about the girls .. my God.. everyone at their best attire which made me mumble "WOW"... another cool incident was that we ended up meeting brother of James Blunt (of "You're Beautiful fame"). Its very common for me to enjoy to the wildest manner whenever I go to such places... and people passing cool comments on my wild cries and screams... and last nite it was the phirangs who were sitting by our side ... in small, we had a gala nite ... it was very much refreshing to have a bash after a lapse of much time !!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: