Friday, March 25, 2011

Assorted Lines

posting after a really long time. Infact, not a single post in February and its almost March end. Life is okay.. good .. so so type. Nothing special, like always. In between, I attended a friend's wedding. It was nice. Work life is going just like that. I still wonder that I am doing the same damn work for the last six years and still haven't lost the urge of continue doing it. In all these years, two things have remained constant. Me and the nature of the work. Other wise everything has changed. People working with me, culture .. everything. Had two nice bashes in last some days. It was fun. Also, quarter end team lunches. I filled up my stomach till the brim and had no space for dinner. Watching a few of the cricket matches these days. It was good to see team India winning against Australia. The temperature is soaring and I hate it. I broke my vow of not going to office on weekends for the sake of some so called urgent work and got adequately punished by the invisible forces of nature for it. 900 bucks went missing from my wallet.. that too in the workplace. Sounds shitty.. but true. I realized that over the last 2-3 years I have gone almost invisible My friends asks me what's the matter; I say I have gone antisocial in all these years. Finding bliss in solitude. One such friend called me up a few days back. We were talking after almost 1.5 years. It was funny to hear him saying that he thought that either I must have relocated abroad or must have become a "gay". Hmmm... anyways, nothing more to write as such. 

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: